Plumbing – our family business for 45 years
My father Alan started the business in 1973 and built it into one of the most trusted names in plumbing. It has a legacy of loyal customers who continually refer us to many others.
I was one of Alan’s apprentice plumbers in the 90s before I branched out to gain experience in mid to high-rise building projects as well as overseas assignments. Rejoining in 2006, I’m now proud to be at the helm of the family business.
Any problem you have with your plumbing is our specialty. We complete thousands of jobs every year from the smallest leaky tap repairs to large construction plumbing projects. Our top of the trade plumbers are licenced, trained to meet OH+S requirements, and carry public liability insurance. We stay up to date with the plumbing profession in skills development as well as the tools and technology we use.
When you invite a plumber into your home, you want to know you’re getting the highest quality of work possible, and that’s what we guarantee.
What to expect when you deal with STUART PLUMBING
- We’ll come when we say we will, at a time that is convenient to you.
- Our inspections and evaluations are always thorough.
- We use advanced diagnostic tools to solve your plumbing and hot water problems.
- We don’t compromise quality; our service and parts carry a guarantee.
- Honest upfront pricing, we charge exactly what we agreed on.
- Our friendly, polite plumbers come prepared with fully stocked vehicles.